Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 44 Niagara NY to Henrietta NY

Day 44

Back on that infernal bike seat! Just when I was getting used to life without it...so much for a day off...and no I did not ride at all yesterday!

So out of Niagara after a 6:30 breakfast at Denny's. Can you say grand slam! Western New York looks like the last few miles of Ontario...gee, go figure...the weather is warm and very humid as we pedal east. Today's ride is 82 miles across the green rolling hills. The roads are good but there is more trash on the roadside than seen recently. Niagara is a bit depressed from what I saw. Here's an exception a ways out of town!
My what big cats you have!


This is a scene from our first SAG stop. And then there's ton of wanda...she must be a big gal...
We cycle through a small town called Byron. I took these pics thinking of Byron Reiber. Hope he sees them!
So all is well as I cycle into Henrietta after about 6 hours on the stinking bicycle seat. The weather is very warm now, into the 80's with high humidity. We're in a Super 8 for the night...I hope its better than the last Super 8. It didn't quite live up to its name.





These trucks are at a truck customizing biz. sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment